Welcome to the UCSC Employee Wellness section of the UCSC Wellness website! The Employee Wellness Program provides wellness opportunities for UCSC employees to improve and maintain their personal health and wellness.
Upcoming Employee Wellness Opportunities
Only open to UCSC Employees unless noted otherwise
2. Free Health Screenings - Employees, get you BMI, blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol measured for free at one of two locations. Appointments are required. Visit the Workshop page for more information.
3. Wellness Workshops - Learn about heart health, plant based diets and inflammation (date tbd) by attending a free workshop! Please register online for all workshops you plan on attending.
4. Smoking Cessation Classes - Looking for help trying to quit smoking? Join one of two groups that meets weekly to learn about the process and have support from other participants. (more information coming soon!) These classes are open to UCSC employees and students.
6. Join the Employee Wellness Newsletter so you are always up to date on upcoming programs and events.
7. Take your personal Health Assessment and complete a follow-up program to earn $75!
8. Weight Watchers at Work! Attend the introductory session February 10 to learn more about the program and sign up for the next session starting March 10.
9. Employee Only Workout Hours at the West Field House Fitness Studio! Plus extended hours at the East Field House (now open at 6:30 a.m.)!
Daily: 6:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Benefits: New equipment, locker rooms with private showers and limited to employees!
View the Workshop Schedule by clicking on Wellness Workshop link in the side menu!