Attention, staff, faculty, and retirees! Make your health a priority and get $100.
The 2013 StayWell program begins January 8, 2013. It's easy, confidential, and FREE.
Assessing your health is the first step in planning positive lifestyle changes. You can gain insight on:
- health risks you may currently have but don't know how to treat
- topics such as weight management, nutrition, and cholesterol
- tools to help you make positive health behavior changes
UC Living Well, in partnership with Staywell, will reward eligible faculty, staff, and retirees with a $100 gift card for completing their confidential health assessment and a follow-up health program between January 8 - December 15, 2013, even if you have taken an assessment in previous years. Spouses and domestic partners are eligible for $50.*
*Members of certain bargaining units and those in Kaiser Permanente HMO are not eligible. Employees and their spouses/domestic partners must be enrolled in an eligible UC medical plan on or before January 1, 2012 to be eligible for the incentive.
Please note the following changes for 2013:
In order to receive the incentive award, each participant must complete both a Health Assessment (HA) and a follow-up program by December 15, 2013. You may complete these two steps in any order.
- Step 1: Complete the HA by answering easy questions regarding your health status. It is recommended that you complete the HA by June 15, 2013 in order to have time to complete the StayWell follow-up program.
- Step 2: Complete a follow-up program through StayWell or through your campus Wellness Program.
- Step 3: Complete both the HA and the follow-up program by December 15, 2013 to receive the incentive award. It's that easy!
Once you complete the Health Assessment, expect an email (or a letter if you didn't provide an email) within about a week from Hallmark Insights with a link to a website where you can choose your $100 gift certificate from over 300 vendors. If you need assistance, please call the Staywell Customer Service line at 1-800-721-2693.
Your Privacy and Confidentiality
When completing the HA, you will have the option to decide whether or not to share your personal information with your Health Plan. UC will never receive personally identifiable information about you from StayWell. UC will receive only de-identified summary information for the purposes of reporting and wellness program planning.
UC Living Well is a wellness initiative coordinated by the UC Office of the President. The goal of UC Living Well is to encourage all members of the UC Community to lead and maintain a healthy lifestyle and to access the wellness activities and programs offered by UC locations.
Campus-specific HA statistics are available here:
|2008 aggregate results|
|2009 aggregate results|
|2010 aggregate results|