Winter 2014 Class Pass and Punch-card sales begin Monday, January 6th.
Employees visit the Employee Wellness Fitness Classes page for information about free 10-class punch-cards offered by Employee Wellness and Be Smart About Safety.
OPERS Wellness GX - Punch-card Terms & Conditions:
- Present your punch-card to a GX class instructor for admission to UCSC Wellness GX class sessions during the Winter 2014 academic term. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the instructor “punches” their card upon each use.
- The punch-card does not guarantee space in any UCSC Wellness GX class-session. Class admission is given on a first-come, first-served basis, and OPERS staff reserve the right to refuse admission to those who arrive more than 5-minutes late or are deemed unfit to participate in the class.
- The punch-card is non-refundable, and any un-used “punches” will expire on the first day of the Spring 2014 term.
- Treat your punch-card like cash. OPERS shall not be responsible for any “punches” used without your permission or for any lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- Resale of punch-cards is strictly prohibited.
- Use of your punch-card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Note: Employee Wellness may place additional terms and conditions on the punch-cards that they provide to employees.