Personal training is for anyone who wants to achieve optimal fitness by following a custom-made exercise plan that best suits your needs, limitations, and aspirations. Whether you are a new exerciser or a seasoned athlete, Personal Training can help you. Our highly qualified Personal Training staff is ready to assist you in reaching your health and fitness goals, so contact us today and get started on the path to optimal wellness!
|UCSC Student Rate
|Wellness Card Holder Rate||$130||$420|
Training for 2: Train with a friend!
| UCSC Student Rate
|Wellness Card Holder Rate
Terms and Restrictions:
- All training sessions are 1 hour in length, and are arranged between the client and trainer to allow for maximum flexibility.
- All training sessions will conducted using UCSC/OPERS facilities, mainly the Wellness Center, located at the East Field House.
- We reserve the right to deny services to those participants who may not be able to exercise safely within the parameters of our program.
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours prior to the start of the appointment or clients will be charged for no-shows.
- Personal Training sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable, and must be used within 1 year of purchase.
- Gift Certificates are available, please inquire within.