Anyone wishing to use the OPERS facilities must present either a valid Student ID or a valid Wellness Access Card purchased from OPERS. If you do not have a valid Student ID card or a valid Wellness Card you will be asked to purchase a Day Pass. Day Passes are available at the main East Field House entrance (Facility Center) or the Wellness Center.
Wellness Cards are available only at the OPERS Administrative Office, located on the second floor of the East Field House.
- Please bring proof of affiliation and your expired Wellness Access Card (if applicable) to purchase/renew your card or day pass.
- OPERS Administrative Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00pm.
- Phone: 831.459.2531
- Please check the website http://opers.ucsc.edu/ for current hours and information
- All sales are final. No refunds.
Wellness Access Cards are valid for the quarters purchased. The calendar dates for the 12/13 year:
- Summer ’12 6/25/12 - 9/21/12
- Fall ’12 9/22/12 - 12/21/12
- Winter ’13 1/4/13 - 3/22/13
- Spring ’13 4/1/13 - 6/13/13
- Full Year: 6/25/12 - 6/13/13
NOTE: minors require the presence of a parent or guardian to use the OPERS facilities. Minors under the age of 16 cannot use the Wellness Center even with a parent or guardian’s presence and permission.
For more information about Access and Wellness Cards, please contact the OPERS Administrative Office.
Wellness Access Card Rates
|Full Year ||Quarter ||Day |
|Wellness Access Card - Adults and minors 16 yrs or older |
|UC Affiliates* (Staff**/Faculty**/Alumni/etc.)||$274.00||$82.00||$5.00|
|UCSC Continuing Students (summer only) - ONLINE ONLY||$30.00||$3.00|
|UCSC Retiree (with a UCSC Retiree Card)||$132.50||$39.50||$2.50|
|Wellness Access Card - For minors between the ages of 8-15 years old (no Wellness Center access)|
|Dependents of UC Affiliates||$112.00||$32.00||$1.50|
|Dependents of Community Members||$198.00||$58.00||$2.50|
|Replacement cards are $ 15.00 per card.|
* UC affiliates are persons who can show/prove affiliation to UCSC or UC in general. These group are but notlimited to current employees of UCSC; Alumni; Spouses and Domestic Partners of currently enrolled students;Concurrent Enrollment; Docents of UCSC; Life Long Learners; etc.**Payroll deductions are available to faculty and staff who are 50% time or more and wish to buy a year card. Thisoption is available until mid-November.