The CruzFit 2014 challenge is happening NOW!
The CruzFit 2014 Team Fitness Challenge runs from January 13th - March 7th!
CruzFit is a FREE program, open to all UCSC students, faculty, staff, and retirees.
Here's how it works:
- Register for the program by creating a free account at ucscwellness.walkertracker.com
- Find 1-3 other people (friends, co-workers, strangers...) to be on your team and get them to register, as well. (Each individual of the team must register themselves between January 3rd-26th)
- After each of your teammates has registered, "Create a Team" (under the "TEAMS" menu of the website) and invite your teammates to join, or join a team that's already been created.
- Have your team captain (the person who created your team) join one of this year's CruzFit challenge/competition within WalkerTracker system (you can find the challenges under the "Competitions" section of the WalkerTracker website)
- Once you've joined the CruzFit challenge in WalkerTracker, start logging daily physical activity by using the "Add an Entry" button on the main page of your walkertracker account (logged activity doesn't count towards the CruzFit challenge until Monday, January 13th)
- After each team member has finished the challenge, you'll be able to collect your CruzFit 2014 finisher's t-shirt! (Please note: We're unfortunately not able to guarantee T-shirt sizes, so specific sizes will be available on a first come, first served basis!)
CruzFit 2014 Registration Information
Online registration is now OPEN! Click here to register for CruzFit 2014 on the UCSC Wellness activity-tracking website: ucscwellness.walkertracker.com.
EMPLOYEES: If you previously registered for Slugs on a Stroll and would like to register for CruzFit you will only need to login to your Walker Tracker account and answer the updated registration questions at this time. Then find your team members in Walker Tracker that you chose to work with for the CruzFit program and wait for an e-mail on how to join the CruzFit challenge.
CruzFit 2010 Student participants Mik Tan, Sandor Callahan, and Eric Charles