Fitness assessments are a great way to get a baseline of where you are today according to your overall health and fitness. Whether you are a beginning exerciser or seasoned athlete, these tests can help you set specific, realistic and achievable goals. Following the assessment, many participants meet with one of our Personal Trainers, to get a personalized program created to meet their needs.
|Student Rate||OPERS Member Rate|
Full Fitness Assessment
includes: health history evaluation, all 6 individual assessments (listed below), and basic exercise recommendations
Body Composition Test
includes: height & weight measurement, skin-fold measurement, bioelectrical impedance measurement, and hip/waist ratio measurement
|Resting Heart-rate & Blood Pressure||$10.00||$10.00|
|Flexibility & Mobility||$10.00||$10.00|
Terms and Restrictions:
- All training sessions are 1 hour in length, and are arranged between the client and trainer to allow for maximum flexibility.
- All training sessions will conducted using UCSC/OPERS facilities, mainly the Wellness Center, located at the East Field House.
- We reserve the right to deny services to those participants who may not be able to exercise safely within the parameters of our program.
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours prior to the start of the appointment or clients will be charged for no-shows.
- Personal Training sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable, and must be used within 1 year of purchase.
- Gift Certificates are available, please inquire within.
For more information or to sign up for a Fitness Assessment, please contact us today!